WHO CAN NOMINATE
Nominations will be accepted from individuals and organisations. You cannot self-nominate.
What to include in your nomination
In the nomination form please provide information on the following:
- Describe the individual and what they have done in their volunteer time
- How have they helped people and added value to people living with FASD and/or their families
- How have they demonstrated initiative and leadership in bringing positive change
- How have they promoted awareness of the impact of FASD and/or alcohol use in pregnancy?
- Have they been a mentor to other people
- What are their inspiring qualities that make them an outstanding role model
Not all of these may be relevant to each nominee.
Please complete the application form by Wednesday 4 November 2020
For any questions in relation to this award, please contact Heather Jones on 08 6319 1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org