This website is maintained by FASD Hub Australia. This privacy statement applies to all the publicly accessible pages found at www.fasdhub.org.au
FASD Hub Australia is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party sites linked to this site. If you have any questions please contact us.
When you use the FASD Hub Australia website you can expect we will treat any information you provide within the terms of the Australian Government's privacy responsibilities and obligations. There are regulated by Privacy Act 1998.
What information do we collect?
We do not record any personally identifiable information. When you look at the pages on our websites, we record information that identifies:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser and operating system you have used.
How do we use the information we collect?
The information we collect during each visit is aggregated to identify patterns of use of the site. This will help us to improve our sites and the services we offer.
FASD Hub Australia will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses.
What will we do with information provided as feedback?
FASD Hub Australia provides feedback/contact us options on this site for you to provide input into future development of the site and to comment on our services.
You may provide personal details so that we can reply to your feedback. This information will only be used for the reason for which it was provided. We will not add your email address or name to any mailing list.
FASD Hub Australia may publish aggregate information about feedback on this site, to the extent that it does not identify or cannot be used to identify individual users.
Who else can access this information?
Access to the raw data is restricted to FASD Hub Australia.
When will information be disclosed and to whom?
FASD Hub Australia will disclose the recorded information to relevant authorities in the following circumstances:
- unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on FASD Hub Australia site
- attempts to intercept messages of other users of FASD Hub Australia site
- communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed
- attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server, breach Commonwealth laws, or interfere with the enjoyment of FASD Hub Australia site by other users.
FASD Hub Australia reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of this site raises a suspicion that an offence is being, or has been, committed.