NOFASD Australia (NOFASD)
NOFASD's mission is to be a strong and effective voice for individuals and families living with FASD, while supporting initiatives across Australia to promote prevention, diagnosis, intervention and management. Their vision is to see an improved quality of life for those living with FASD and their parents and carers and to be a bridge linking those with lived experience with researchers and clinicians.
NOFASD Australia is registered as an incorporated association, holds Health Promotion Charity status and is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient.
The organisation provides:
- support for individuals/parents/caregivers/families before, during and after a diagnostic assessment
- free online and telephone support via a helpline
- website with resources for individuals, parents/caregivers and families
- series of YouTube videos
- education and training workshops to a wide range of audiences across Australia. The content and format of each workshop is tailored according to the level of knowledge of the group and specific need
- fact sheets about common behaviours and ways of managing these behaviours
Phone: NOFASD National Helpline 1800 860 613
Email: Contact Us